[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Info on "Hypercard Video Toolkit" and "CD Audio Toolkit" needed

wilde@cs.Colorado.EDU (Nick Wilde) (06/20/91)

Greetings all. I recently posted a request for information over
in alt.hypertext regarding hypermedia/multmedia. Some suggested
I look at Apple's "Hypercard Video Toolkit" and the "CD Audio Toolkit"
which suits me just fine since I'm already fairly familiar with
Hypercard itself.

So, where to I get information on these toolkits ? Right now,
I mainly interested in precisely what capabilities they give you,
though information as to price/availibilty would also be
obviousely relevant.

Thanks in advance.

-Nick

Nick Wilde                                           wilde@cs.colorado.edu

bcarter@claven.idbsu.edu (Bruce Carter) (06/21/91)

In article <1991Jun19.175023.13254@colorado.edu> wilde@cs.Colorado.EDU (Nick
Wilde) writes:

>Greetings all. I recently posted a request for information over
>in alt.hypertext regarding hypermedia/multmedia. Some suggested
>I look at Apple's "Hypercard Video Toolkit" and the "CD Audio Toolkit"
>which suits me just fine since I'm already fairly familiar with
>Hypercard itself.
>
>So, where to I get information on these toolkits ? Right now,
>I mainly interested in precisely what capabilities they give you,
>though information as to price/availibilty would also be
>obviousely relevant.

Greetings Nick,

Almost all of the toolkit stuff is available through APDA.  You can reach them
at 1-800-282-2732, Fax: 1-408-562-3971, or via email at lots of places, the
most likely from here being:  APDA@applelink.apple.com
                                     <->
Bruce Carter, Courseware Development Coordinator      bcarter@claven.idbsu.edu
Boise State University, Boise, ID  83725              duscarte@idbsu.bitnet