[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Inigo and Camel children's stacks

NU163467@NDSUVM1.BITNET (Marshall Carroll) (06/13/91)

Hi. Does anyone have the shareware/PD stacks of the Inigo series
and My Faithful Camel. These are young children's stacks. If possible,
could you email the stacks to me (binhexed)? Thanks very much. Marsh
Internet: NU163467@VM1.NODAK.EDU
BITNET:   NU163467@NDSUVM1

Henry.Halff@p911.f421.n109.z1.FidoNet.Org (Henry Halff) (06/19/91)

>Hi. Does anyone have the shareware/PD stacks of the Inigo series
>and My Faithful Camel. These are young children's stacks.

These may not be shareware. You can contact the author:

Amanda Goodenough
Amanda Stories
1025 Martin Road
Santa Cruz, CA 95060-9721
408-423-0565

I think that her stuff is carried by ComputerWare: 800-326-0092

 * Origin: The Clone: Macintosh Things - 301-946-8677 (1:109/421.911)

eallen@mercury.sybase.com (Ed Allen) (06/20/91)

The first few are PD and are available in the BMUG library.  Amanda
later added some and released a commercial package, with info described
in a previous posting by Henry Halff.

Ed Allen

billing@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Wayne Billing) (06/21/91)

In <91164.095903NU163467@NDSUVM1.BITNET> NU163467@NDSUVM1.BITNET (Marshall Carroll) writes:

>Hi. Does anyone have the shareware/PD stacks of the Inigo series
>and My Faithful Camel. These are young children's stacks. If possible,
>could you email the stacks to me (binhexed)? Thanks very much. Marsh
>Internet: NU163467@VM1.NODAK.EDU
>BITNET:   NU163467@NDSUVM1

To the best of my knowledge, only the original INIGO stack was shareware/PD.
All other stacks in the series are commercial products available at better
software stores everwhere. (They are still created by Amanda Goodenough but
are now published by the Voyager Company as the Amanda Series).

Bye

p.s.
Voyager Company
1351 Pacific Coast Highway
Santa Monica,CA
90401
213-451-1383

--
Wayne Billing             | male suicide rate/million: for world - 94,
billing@ccm.UManitoba.CA  | USA - 91, Scotland - 150,  Scottish Highlands - 188+