[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Dialogs in HC2.0

aleskine@cs.hut.fi (Arto Leskinen) (06/24/91)

Hello netters,
I would like to know what is the best way to make an dialog in hc2.0?
I need to display text and buttons in there. It would be nice, if I could
use also radio-buttons and show many text entries. Do I need an external
command? If I need, where I can find it.
aleskine@saha.hut.fi
Arto Leskinen

Dale A. Samuelsen (dale@bcm.tmc.edu) (06/26/91)

In article <ALESKINE.91Jun23224353@hutcs.hut.fi> aleskine@cs.hut.fi (Arto
Leskinen) writes:
>Hello netters,
>I would like to know what is the best way to make an dialog in hc2.0?
>I need to display text and buttons in there. It would be nice, if I could
>use also radio-buttons and show many text entries. Do I need an external
>command? If I need, where I can find it.
>aleskine@saha.hut.fi
>Arto Leskinen

There is a package available called "Dialoger Professional".  I believe that it
is available through Heiser Software.

Dialoger is a HyperCard stack that lets you build all sorts of dialog boxes
with multiple buttons (radio and check buttons), scrolling dialog lists, and
more.  I've used it for a project and am quite happy with it.

You can contact Heiser Software at:

     1941 Oak Park Blvd., Suite 30
     P.O. Box 232019
     Pleasant Hill, California  94523
     USA.

I'm sure they will be happy to provide you with information.

Obligatory Disclaimer - The only connection I have with the programmers of
Dialoger Professional or with Heiser software is that of a happy user and buyer
of the product.

Hope this helps.

Dale