[comp.society.futures] Ordering _Engines_of_Creation_

fbaube@NOTE.NSF.GOV (Fred Baube) (12/08/87)

My local bookstore informs me that the book is published by
Doubleday, which ordinarily doesn't sell directly by mail.  They
suggest ordering form overseas by mail from their store.  They
have found them to be both helpful and competent, so I have no
reason to question this.

It is $10.95 soft-cover, $18.95 hard-cover.  Shipping overseas
typically runs $3 by boat, $10 by mail.  Payment by check for
$US, Mastercard, Visa, American Express.  Those who cannot find
the book locally, write me directly for further info.

billw@killer.UUCP (Bill Wisner) (12/09/87)

fbaube@NOTE.NSF.GOV (Fred Baube) writes:
>My local bookstore informs me that the book is published by
>Doubleday, which ordinarily doesn't sell directly by mail.

They do, however, run fifteen zillion book clubs that DO sell directly by
mail. Ah, the idiocy of it all..
--
Bill Wisner, HASA "A" Division		..{codas,ihnp4}!killer!billw
"This novel is not to be tossed lightly aside, but to be hurled with great