[comp.society.futures] Lamarkian genetics

huntley@nprdc.arpa (David Huntley) (11/02/88)

Could anyone please post or mail me a definition of Lamarkian genetics?
I've been following this newsgroup, but am lost when I come across this
term.  How does it relate to/compete with Darwinism?  Thanks in advance.

David
huntley@nprdc.arpa

terranov@cat53.CS.WISC.EDU (John Terranova) (11/03/88)

In article <1017@arctic.nprdc.arpa> huntley@nprdc.arpa (David Huntley) writes:

>Could anyone please post or mail me a definition of Lamarkian genetics?
>I've been following this newsgroup, but am lost when I come across this
>term.  How does it relate to/compete with Darwinism?  Thanks in advance.

I would also appreciate the definition.  Therefore, please post it as
I would assume there are others who are ignorant of this subject.

>David
>huntley@nprdc.arpa

John C. Terranova         \ What the Hell do  |  I'm not a Computer
  CS, BS to be             \ I know?  I come  |  Science undergraduate,
terranova@vms.macc.wisc.edu \ from Waunakee!  |  but I play one at school.
It's awful hard to try to make love long-distance.
        --Billy Joel, "Just a Fantasy"

Robert Heibel: 08/30/41 - 09/21/88; R.I.P., you deserve it.