[comp.society.futures] The Tibetan networking stuff

zifrony@TAURUS.BITNET (05/05/89)

I tried to contact this network as well (through unitex@rubbs.FIDONET.ORG),
but my letter bounced.  If any of you can tell me of a gateway to UNITEX
starting with CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU or with UUNET, I would be grateful to them.
I have a letter waiting to be delivered.

--
Doron Zifrony   E-mail:    BITNET:    zifrony@taurus.bitnet
Msc.  Student              INTERNET:  zifrony@Math.Tau.Ac.IL

patth@ccnysci.UUCP (Patt Haring) (05/11/89)

In article <8905050739.AA05108@sl2.Tau.Ac.IL> <zifrony%TAURUS.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU> writes:
>I tried to contact this network as well (through unitex@rubbs.FIDONET.ORG),
>but my letter bounced.  If any of you can tell me of a gateway to UNITEX
>starting with CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU or with UUNET, I would be grateful to them.
>I have a letter waiting to be delivered.

Here are some reply paths for you to use:

  ...!uunet!rutgers!rubbs!unitex
or
   waldron@newport.rutgers.edu
or
   unitex@rubbs.UUCP

Thank you for your interest!

--
Patt Haring                  | My other site is a  Public Access UN*X
rutgers!cmcl2!ccnysci!patth  | system: The Big Electric Cat