[comp.society.futures] sci.commtech on info-futures

zifrony@TAURUS.BITNET (05/17/89)

>will sci.commtech be re-distributed via info-futures for those of us
>without Usenet access?

I am not sure all people on info-futures want to receive this new
material.  Perhaps it would be possible to create another mailing list
for this purpose, or a sub-mailing list (if such a thing is feasible) that
will restrict sci.commtech material only to interested people.

--
Doron Zifrony   E-mail:    BITNET:    zifrony@taurus.bitnet
Msc.  Student              INTERNET:  zifrony@Math.Tau.Ac.IL