[comp.society.futures] Free Supercomputer Magazine

eamonn@well.sf.ca.us (Eamonn Wilmott) (06/02/90)

FREE three month trial subscription to SUPERCOMPUTING REVIEW.

The leading magazine  on high-performance computing,
SUPERCOMPUTING REVIEW, is offering a three month trial
subscription at no charge (a $36 value).

To receive a free subscription reply via modem to their BBS:

Call 415-524-9625, 24 hours, 1200/2400-8-N-1.

To sign on, enter SUPER NET for first & last name and GO for
password.

jax@well.sf.ca.us (Jack J. Woehr) (06/02/90)

eamonn@well.sf.ca.us (Eamonn Wilmott) writes:

>FREE three month trial subscription to SUPERCOMPUTING REVIEW.

	This was offered on the WELL ... all the people got
who signed up was ... a bill, no magazine. Caveat poster.

	=jax=

tbetz@dasys1.uucp (Tom Betz) (06/14/90)

Quoth jax@well.sf.ca.us (Jack J. Woehr) in <18299@well.sf.ca.us>:
|eamonn@well.sf.ca.us (Eamonn Wilmott) writes:
|
|>FREE three month trial subscription to SUPERCOMPUTING REVIEW.
|>
|	This was offered on the WELL ... all the people got
|who signed up was ... a bill, no magazine. Caveat poster.

I called, signed up, got the bill, and circular-filed it.
Thereafter, I have received two issues of the magazine.

Tell the Wellers to hold on a bit.

--
"I don't run - I tend to black my eyes." - D.Parton | hombre!marob!upaya!tbetz