[comp.society.futures] <None>

tpq@clmqt.marquette.Mi.US (DEATH) (03/01/91)

>I am interested in finding any information you may have
>on working from home.  In particular software companies
>who have salaried employees spending a couple
>days a week working from their homes.

>Please EMAIL me at

>denisl@bnr.ca

>AND/OR post the reply.

Could you please foward responces you receive to me.  I am very
interested in this topic.

Thank you,

todd

tttttt        pppppp       qqqqqq           Todd Pasanen  1200Baud
  tt          pp   p       qq  qq           tpq@clmqt.marquette.mi.US!
  tt          ppppp        qq  qq    toddp@lopez.UUCP too! eh?
  tt          pp           qqqqqqq   ..Stop, forget it!!!

luce@aurs01.UUCP (J. Luce) (03/02/91)

In article <9102281558.AA26838@clmqt.marquette.Mi.US> tpq@clmqt.marquette.Mi.US (DEATH) writes:
->I am interested in finding any information you may have
->on working from home.  In particular software companies
->who have salaried employees spending a couple
->days a week working from their homes.
-
-
->Please EMAIL me at
-
->denisl@bnr.ca
-
->AND/OR post the reply.
-
-
-Could you please foward responces you receive to me.  I am very
-interested in this topic.
-
-Thank you,
-
-todd

That makes 3 of us. Please post here or E-mail me also.

Thanks...

John Luce               | Life is the leading cause of death
Raleigh, NC             | Standard Disclaimer Applies
919-850-6787            | Mail? Here? Try aurs01!aurw46!luce@mcnc.org
-------------------------------- or John.Luce@f130.n151.z1.fidonet.org