[alt.cyberpunk] MINDPLAYERS - an alternate opinion

bals@nutmeg.dec.com.UUCP (12/07/87)

{harvard | think}!ima!haddock!laura writes:

>Has anyone else out there in alt.cyberpunk.land read this
>fabulous book?  I just finished it, and believe me, if you
>liked _Neuromancer_, you will like this.  Fantastic writing,
>wonderful plot, great universe, hyperbole, hyperbole, hyperbole.

Ummm. I have and didn't like it all. I was disappointed too, since I love
Cadigan's short stories and was really looking forward to her first novel.
Maybe the next time around. I'll leave it at that - if you want to see an
expanded opinion of my problems with MINDPLAYERS, look for my review of
the book in the next issue Chuq Von Rospach's OtherRealms (available through
USENET distribution as well as in hardcopy format), which should be released
in the next few weeks.

Fred Bals (DEC - Nashua, NH)

Alternate mail addresses

from UUCP: decwrl!nutmeg.dec.com!bals