[alt.cyberpunk] Are Animals Patentable?

In article <39732COK@PSUVMA> COK@PSUVMA.BITNET (R. W. F. Clark) writes:
>In article <11299@ut-sally.UUCP>, turpin@ut-sally.UUCP (Russell Turpin) says:
>>
>>In <9915@tekecs.TEK.COM>, andrew@frip.gwd.tek.com (Andrew Klossner) writes:    tes:
>
>[A question:  "Where do we draw the line?"]

[ A answer: "Fai Lau ?"]

--
           Nominee for oficial California State Vegetable
richard@gryphon.CTS.COM                          rutgers!marque!gryphon!richard

terri@csd4.milw.wisc.edu (St Theresa of the Net) (04/26/88)

In article <39732COK@PSUVMA> COK@PSUVMA.BITNET (R. W. F. Clark) writes:
>Human genes really suck.  I myself would rather have ocelot genes.
>'samatterafact, I'd quite like to take my genetic structure, and
>then stir in some ocelot genes, some axolotl genes, some
>wildebeeste genes, and some _psilocybe cubensis_ genes.  Then
>I'd be a human/feline/neotenous amphibian/fungus hybrid.

I think it would certainly make you a more *universal* GOD, but i think you
ought to submit this item for Trish's approval....or else.....

	terri@csd4.milw.wisc.edu  2931 N Murray  53201  (414)962-0129
			Remember me. Buy my books.

					Antique Ivory lace & hershey's syrup