[alt.drugs] The despicability of drug cops.

alleng@killer.UUCP (11/05/87)

In article <9497@ut-sally.UUCP> turpin@ut-sally.UUCP (Russell Turpin) writes:
>In article <627@auscso.UUCP>, johnm@auscso.UUCP (John B. Meaders) writes:
>> Hey Russell, you actually advocate cop killing huh?
>
>Please read articles before responding to them. I did not
>advocate killing anyone. What I said was that there was no excuse
>for the way drug busts are made, and that those who participate
>deserve what they get.
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Doesn't really sound like you are too opposed to the killing of police
officers (although I admit that you don't really come right out and
say "kill a cop").  How are drug busts made, Russell, that would justify
the killing of a police officer (I assume "deserve what they get" does
not refer to giving a police officer chocolate cake)?  Please be
specific...

Are there any other "justifiable" homicides in your collection?

By the way, I agree that there are more appropriate forums for this
discussion.
--
                       / email: {ihnp4!decvax!killer}!sulaco!allen
        Allen Gwinn   -| voice: (214) 350-3337