[alt.drugs] Explanation

holland@reed.UUCP (11/06/87)

In article <1210@puff.wisc.edu>, mading@puff.wisc.edu (Eric Mading) writes:

> What I mean is that I will PROBABLY outlive those that do drugs.  The
> Soviet Union could decide to nuke Madison tonight and I would be dead
> and most net.readers would still be alive.
>
> Remember, I am also younger than most readers on the net.  I am 22 years
> old while many netters are in their late 20's to early 60's.  Because
> you are older than me, you will probably die before me and that means
> I will probably outlive you.  That has nothing to do with drugs.
>
> Eric Mading.

Wrong!
1: a lot of people like you and me are at universities, and most of them are
younger than "late 20's to early 60's". Don't generlize
2: suppose you have some kind of disease, then you usually live longer if you
do drugs. Specify "drugs" next time: there is different kinds.
And who knows, maybe Eric will become so unpopular with people at
the net that they kill him. And didn't Madison have the highest murder rate
in the US, or in the world?
3: STOP THIS STUPID DISCUSSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

		-Mike
				(He's back

				and he's not happy!)

--
Michael L. Reerink | Disclaimer: I don't have an employer so I don't need
   Reed College    | a disclaimer. But I might as well just fill these 3