[alt.drugs] Madding Brain Damage

glenn@decwrl.UUCP (11/09/87)

     Well I tried. reall, you saw me. I tried to educate. I remained calm,
(Oleg can attest to this!), I remained good. Sorry guys, it's been fun.

*FLAME ON*

In article <1232@puff.wisc.edu> mading@puff.wisc.edu (Eric Mading) writes:

>So Doug Ginsburg likes his reefer.  That doesn't suprise me, he is a
>Jew.  I think Ronnie should tell this pot-smoking Jew to get his ass
>out of the country and deport him to Israel, where he belongs.
>
>Eric Mading.
>
>These views definitely don't represent the University's.

     Eric, your views don't represent anything I've ever run across.

     Must have used the certificate for a free frontal lobotomy your last
girlfriend gave you for Christmas. Well ace, your credibility has been
shot for a lifetime, what'a you do for an encore? Eat fish with your navel?

     I should have remembered the pig annoyance axiom. Better yet, I think
I'll employ it.

Later,

Glenn
HASA

".....just an Excitable Boy!"  - W. Zevon