[alt.drugs] Emergency Rooms and Drugs

CaptainDave@cup.portal.com (03/30/88)

F*** Yourself Commie

 It was not I asking for the auto-guns in that conference. I only gave a
suggestion! I believe in Drugs and a persons RIGHT TO HAVE THEM!!!!
If a person cant do what they want to their own bodies...and not hurt anyone
else...We are not free!!!!!!!!!!!!

COK@PSUVMA.BITNET (R. W. F. Clark) (03/31/88)

In article <4205@cup.portal.com>, CaptainDave@cup.portal.com says:

>F*** Yourself Commie

Well, well, aren't _we_ up on the vernacular today?

Do you have any other gems of wit for us?

> It was not I asking for the auto-guns in that conference. I only gave a
>suggestion! I believe in Drugs and a persons RIGHT TO HAVE THEM!!!!
>If a person cant do what they want to their own bodies...and not hurt anyone
>else...We are not free!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm dreadfully sorry, sir, your article was so poorly expressed that it
was rather difficult to see what the actual point of it _was_.

I misunderstood your intentions, and I apologize for that _most_ sincerely.
Now come back when you can speak the English language, and I'll
take you seriously then.
-------
cok%psuvma@psuvax1.psu.edu "We'll dispense with graphic presentations.|Vote
UUCP:. . .rutgers!psuvax1!  Er, you will pose as Exhibit A, Gridley." |Kent
psuvma.BITNET!cok                  Jackeen J. O'Malley                |in '88

learn@igloo.UUCP (william vajk) (04/01/88)

In article <4205@cup.portal.com>, CaptainDave@cup.portal.com writes:

> F*** Yourself Commie
> I believe in Drugs and a persons RIGHT TO HAVE THEM!!!!
    ^^^^^^^

I sure am glad you used that word. I believe in the Great Pumpkin, comes
in the fall......

> If a person cant do what they want to their own bodies...and not hurt anyone
> else...We are not free!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freedom is in thought, not always practices. The greatest freedom is being
brain dead, no hassles, nothing in the way of having a good time.

Congratulations, you're rapidly approaching that goal. First comes oxymoron
status, then brain dead.

aln@mrmarx.UUCP (Amanda Nash) (04/08/88)

In article <522@igloo.UUCP> learn@igloo.UUCP (william vajk) writes:

>Congratulations, you're rapidly approaching that goal. First comes oxymoron
>status, then brain dead.

Wow!  This guy is becoming an oxymoron?  I've always wanted to be an oxymoron
-- where do I sign up?

--
Amanda Nash 				{uunet,masscomp,alliant}!mrmarx!aln
Decision Software Company

Wasser@cup.portal.com (04/09/88)

In message <37352COK@PSUVMA>, COK@PSUVMA (R. W. F. Clark) says:
... some peculiar gibberish about not being able to own an eighth of pot.

C'mon, Clarkie!  You went secure on us again!  We don't have the
necessary equipment to decode weird-ass statements like that; how
many times must you be told this?

Cheers,

Wasser
CUP Mental Titans, INC

learn@igloo.UUCP (william vajk) (04/10/88)

In article <1282@mrmarx.UUCP>, aln@mrmarx.UUCP (Amanda Nash) writes:

> Wow!  This guy is becoming an oxymoron?  I've always wanted to be an oxymoron
> -- where do I sign up?

Right here, on the line _____________________. Then do drugz. That's the
easy part. The tough part is stopping short of being brain dead.

Can I buy a life insurance policy on ya ? Great investment.

Bill Vajk                                               learn@igloo