[alt.drugs] How to eliminate the cost of over 1/5

wcs@skep2.ATT.COM (Bill.Stewart.<ho95c>) (05/11/88)

There's been some discussion in news.admin about shipping binaries via
post-office (tape or floppy) instead of online.

In article <44308@beno.seismo.CSS.GOV> rick@seismo.UUCP writes:
> uunet already sends a weekly tape (full news feed) to South Korea,
> Indonesia and the FBI.
		^^^^^^^
While the FBI has as much right to read this stuff as anyone, I wonder
if they're reading it in an "official" capacity.  I assume you're sending
them alt.drugs?

(Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they really aren't out to get you.)
--
#				Thanks;
# Bill Stewart, AT&T Bell Labs 2G218, Holmdel NJ 1-201-949-0705 ihnp4!ho95c!wcs