[alt.drugs] Legalization Tour Spring '90

sulak@ge-dab.GE.COM (John M. Sulak) (01/17/90)

In article <225100132@cdp>, bmasel@cdp.UUCP writes:

>   We're taking the Marijuana Legalization movement back on the
> road with the Spring '90 Hemp Tour, encompassing 15 states. Some

>   Some evnts will be structured as rallies, others as Teach Ins.
> We will have speakers, videos, and literature covering the Health,
> Industrial, Ecological, and Civil Rights impact of Hemp
> Prohibition.  A trvelling Hemp Museum will include artifacs made
> from hemp before this useful plant was banned.

I was surprised to see you avoiding spring break, a month long
(sometimes two months) event here in Daytona Beach. The tobacco
companies give out free cigatettes, there are free condoms, and even
free booze. Of course, there is free rock n roll. These companies will
probably have their 'say no to drugs' signs up in full force.

Why not set up a booth and provide drug war information?!

You could do the same in Palm Springs, CA, Brownsvile TX, and Ft
Lauderdale FL.

World Leaders:      Russia is #1,      South Africa is #2,       USA is #3
(Per capita imprisonment of its own citizens. Source: Wall St. Week 6 Oct 89)
"The war on drugs is a war on the Constitution and a war on the American
people. It must be stopped" David Nolan, Libertarian Party, 1-800-682-1776
Standard Disclaimer: These may not be my opinions, my employer's opinions,
a devil's advocate's opinions, or anyone else's opinions. Are they opinions?