[alt.drugs] MAO inhibitors and MDMA???

shaff@dolores.Stanford.EDU (Mike Shaff) (01/19/90)

ciao,

An earlier post to this group asked of MAO inhibitors that should not
be consumed with MDMA (X, XTC, ecstasy), could someone please shead
light on what the issue is here?

Sorry to be so clueless, but I was unaware that there were foods that
should be avoided when cleansing with MDMA.

--
ENOUGH is the infinite of possibility.

	Merry X	mas

dyer@spdcc.COM (Steve Dyer) (01/19/90)

In article <SHAFF.90Jan18092939@dolores.Stanford.EDU> shaff@dolores.Stanford.EDU (Mike Shaff) writes:
>An earlier post to this group asked of MAO inhibitors that should not
>be consumed with MDMA (X, XTC, ecstasy), could someone please shead
>light on what the issue is here? Sorry to be so clueless, but I was unaware
>that there were foods that should be avoided when cleansing with MDMA.

You're not the clueless one.  There aren't any.

--
Steve Dyer
dyer@ursa-major.spdcc.com aka {ima,harvard,rayssd,linus,m2c}!spdcc!dyer