[rec.arts.movies] Queerboy alert

andrew@mit-caf.UUCP (Joe Bigelow) (02/08/88)

In article <381@flatline.UUCP> erict@flatline.UUCP (eric townsend) writes:
>In article <2493@bloom-beacon.MIT.EDU>, hooner@athena.mit.edu (Hoon Ko) writes:
>[Some reasons that a friend of Hoon's didn't like _Broadcast_News_.]
>
>> 3. Holly Hunter had to be the grossest female character and
>>    had no sex appeal whatsoever, a characteristic that
>>    a major part of the movie revolved around.
>

>Wait.  If a female character doesn't have sex appeal then she's gross??
>
>How sexist can a person get, anyway?

Whoah buddy!
Do I smell an ass kisser or did someone fart?
ReREAD statement 3==> 'had to be the grossest...and had no sex appeal'
There is no cause and effect relationship in this sentence.

I bet this guy tries to score with women by telling them how
sensitive he is.  Meanwhile, he couldn't get a stiff one unless
he was tied up with chicken wire and smeared with chopmeat.
What a fag.

Joe Bigelow

What the hell is chopmeat ?
--
               "It's too dark to put my legs in my munitions"
                          richard@gryphon.CTS.COM

811318w@aucs.UUCP (Rob Wolfe) (02/10/88)

In article <715@mit-caf.UUCP> andrew@mit-caf.UUCP (Joe Bigelow) writes:
[some derivations here omitted.

>Whoah buddy!
>Do I smell an ass kisser or did someone fart?
......  more deleted
>I bet this guy tries to score with women by telling them how
>sensitive he is.  Meanwhile, he couldn't get a stiff one unless
>he was tied up with chicken wire and smeared with chopmeat.
>What a fag.
>
>Joe Bigelow

I find it quite interesting and very sad that Joe thinks that it is an
insult to imply  that someone is a homosexual.

The only insulting part of the "flame" (and i hesitate to call it that)
is the fact that the term "fag" was used.

C'mon Joe if that is the best you can do .............

I stand ready to get your best shot!

--
Rob Wolfe
UUCP: {uunet|watmath|utai|garfield|mnetor}!dalcs!aucs!811318w

mcb@oddjob.UChicago.EDU (Just a little nervous from the fall) (02/10/88)

In article <715@mit-caf.UUCP> andrew@mit-caf.UUCP (Joe Bigelow) writes:
>I bet this guy tries to score with women by telling them how
>sensitive he is.  Meanwhile, he couldn't get a stiff one unless
>he was tied up with chicken wire and smeared with chopmeat.
>What a fag.
>
>Joe Bigelow

***** FLAME ON *****

   There are probably places where it's socially acceptable for cromagnons
like you to say things like this.  USENET isn't one of them.  Please go away.

***** FLAME OFF *****
						-Matt
--
Matt Bamberger			"Ill-equipped to act,
1005 E. 60th St., #346		 With insufficient tact,

legare@ut-emx.UUCP (BoB teCh) (02/10/88)

In article <2475@gryphon.CTS.COM>, richard@gryphon.CTS.COM (Richard Sexton) writes:
> What the hell is chopmeat ?
> --
>                "It's too dark to put my legs in my munitions"
>                           richard@gryphon.CTS.COM
>    {ihnp4!scgvaxd!cadovax, philabs!cadovax, codas!ddsw1} gryphon!richard

bad grammar.

is there a need for .sigfiles?

BoB BoB BoB BoB BoB BoB BoB BoB BoB BoB BoB BoB BoB BoB BoB BoB BoB BoB BoB BoB
techtechtechtechtechtechtechtechtechtechtechtechtechtechtechtechtechtechtechtech
no  no  no  no  no  no  no  no  no  no  no  no  no  no  no  no  no  no  no  no
new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new
taletaletaletaletaletaletaletaletaletaletaletaletaletaletaletaletaletaletaletale
to  to  to  to  to  to  to  to  to  to  to  to  to  to  to  to  to  to  to  to
telltelltelltelltelltelltelltelltelltelltelltelltelltelltelltelltelltelltelltell

doubtless no.

rambo@ihu1h.ATT.COM (Schaefer) (02/12/88)

In article <715@mit-caf.UUCP>, andrew@mit-caf.UUCP (Joe Bigelow) writes:

> Do I smell an ass kisser or did someone fart?
> I bet this guy tries to score with women by telling them how
> sensitive he is.  Meanwhile, he couldn't get a stiff one unless
> he was tied up with chicken wire and smeared with chopmeat.
> What a fag.

> Joe B(ige)low

What a _pig_.

--
"I either need more energy or less ambition"

The Ice Princess @ AT&T Bell Laboratories - Naperville

bzs@bu-cs.BU.EDU (Barry Shein) (02/17/88)

>What the hell is chopmeat ?

New Yorkese for "ground beef", if you had spent more time sitting
on a stoop watching the El and drinking Yoo-Hoo you wouldn't have
these problems.

(Redondo Beach translation: Hey Dude, if you, like, had spent more
time sitting on a sundeck checking out the freeway [no real
equivalent] and, like, drinking Kiwi Juice you wouldn't be so freaked
out by this.)