[comp.ai.neural-nets] display tool for output from neural networks

liz@grian.UUCP (Liz Allen-Mitchell) (03/15/88)

Does anyone have software that take numbers output from a neural
network and display them graphically?  For example, something that read
sets of numbers representing the activation levels at a set of nodes
and displayed them as gray levels in boxes would be great.  I am
working on a sun 3/60 so software that would run on a sun would be best
though anything would be better than nothing.

Thanks for any help!
--
		- Liz Allen-Mitchell	liz@grian.cps.com
					elroy!grian!liz@csvax.caltech.edu

rich@saturn.ucsc.edu (Jeanne Rich) (03/15/88)

In article <405@grian.UUCP> liz@grian.UUCP (Liz Allen-Mitchell) writes:
>Does anyone have software that take numbers output from a neural
>network and display them graphically?  For example, something that read
>sets of numbers representing the activation levels at a set of nodes
>and displayed them as gray levels in boxes would be great.  I am
>working on a sun 3/60 so software that would run on a sun would be best
>though anything would be better than nothing.

Yes, The Rochester Simulation Package provides a graphics package with
it, which runs under suntools.  You can look at the unit activations,
among other things.  The package is fairly flexible, allowing you to
construct any kind of network. I believe their was a recent posting
on who to contact at Rochester.  I also believe the cost of the
package is $150.00

Jeanne M. Rich
rich@saturn.ucsc.edu
ucbvax!ucscc!saturn!rich