[comp.ai.neural-nets] Self-Organising Networks.

hbhatnag@hawk.ulowell.edu (Himanshu Bhatnagar) (02/18/89)

I am looking for work done on Self-Organising neural Networks and their
applications. If anyone has any info besides the Kohenen (sp?) book please
send me e-mail. I would appreciate it very much.
Thanks
Himanshu Bhatnagar.

hbhatnag@hawk.ulowell.edu (Himanshu Bhatnagar) (03/03/89)

In article <11773@swan.ulowell.edu> hbhatnag@hawk.ulowell.edu (Himanshu Bhatnagar) writes:
>I am looking for work done on Self-Organising neural Networks and their
>Himanshu Bhatnagar.

Recently someone send me the particualrs of one article on the above subject.
It was a departmental report and was very related to neural networks.
Unfortunately I lost the e-mail message. I would highly appreciate if that
person could kindly e-mail me the name again.

THanks
Himanshu.