[comp.ai.neural-nets] Request for INNS info

wlp@calmasd.Prime.COM (Walter L. Peterson, Jr.) (04/24/89)

Would someone please post or e-mail the correct address where I might
send for a membership in the Internaltional Neural Network Society ?

Thanks

Walt Peterson

wlp@calmasd.Prime.COM

----------------------------------

--
Walt Peterson.  Prime - Calma San Diego R&D (Object and Data Management Group)
"The opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflect those

lehr@isl.Stanford.EDU (Michael Lehr) (05/05/89)

In article <292@calmasd.Prime.COM> wlp@calmasd.Prime.COM
(Walter L. Peterson, Jr.) writes:

>Would someone please post or e-mail the correct address where I might
>send for a membership in the Internaltional Neural Network Society ?
>
>Thanks
>
>Walt Peterson
>
>wlp@calmasd.Prime.COM
>----------------------------------
>Walt Peterson.  Prime - Calma San Diego R&D (Object and Data Management Group)
>"The opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflect those
>Prime, Calma nor anyone else.
>...{ucbvax|decvax}!sdcsvax!calmasd!wlp

For information about INNS or for membership applications, write to:

    INNS Office
    Post Office Box 441166
    Ft. Washington, MD USA 20744

    c/o Frank Polkinghorn

Or call the INNS membership information line: (301) 839-2114.  The FAX
number is: (202)-767-4277.