[comp.ai.neural-nets] Mead's New Text

N51LS801@NCSUVM.BITNET (David F. Austin) (06/29/89)

I am enjoying Carver Mead's Analog VLSI and Neural Circuits, but I am not
competent to assess the accuracy of the series editors' foreword and the
jacket blurbs. Is the book as revolutionary as is claimed? Please e-mail any
replies. Thanks.

frederic@mckinley.cs.unc.edu (Robin Fredericksen) (06/29/89)

I have heard of this new text by Carver Mead, but I don't know where to
find it.  Can somone e-mail me the publisher, etc so I can order one?

Thanks

frederic@cs.unc.edu
{if that bounces, then try
         frederic%cs.unc.edu@interbit
or
         frederic%cs.unc.edu@cunyvm
or
         frederic%cs.unc.edu@ecsvax
}

rl@cgl.ucsf.edu (Robert Langridge%CGL) (06/30/89)

In article <8687@thorin.cs.unc.edu> frederic@mckinley.cs.unc.edu (Robin Fredericksen) writes:
>I have heard of this new text by Carver Mead, but I don't know where to
>find it.  Can somone e-mail me the publisher, etc so I can order one?

Analog VLSI and Neural Systems
Carver Mead
Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA
$39.95

>Thanks

You're welcome

Bob Langridge			       Phone: +1 415 476-2630, -1540, -5128
Computer Graphics Laboratory		               FAX: +1 415 476-0688
University of California	                    E-Mail: rl@cgl.ucsf.edu
San Francisco  CA  94143-0446     			    rl@ucsfcgl.bitnet