[comp.ai.neural-nets] NN's for Amiga

ghagilaris@orchid.waterloo.edu (George Hagilaris) (06/17/89)

Does anyone know if there are any commercial or public domain neural-net
simulator/software packages for the Commodore Amiga?

George

lishka@uwslh.UUCP (07/22/89)

In article <117@orchid.waterloo.edu> ghagilaris@orchid.waterloo.edu (George Hagilaris) writes:
>Does anyone know if there are any commercial or public domain neural-net
>simulator/software packages for the Commodore Amiga?
>
>Any information would be greatly appreciated.
>
>George

     I would also appreciate any information on neural-net software
for the Amiga.  Thanks.

					.oO Chris Oo.
--
Christopher Lishka                 ...!{rutgers|ucbvax|...}!uwvax!uwslh!lishka
Wisconsin State Lab of Hygiene                   lishka%uwslh.uucp@cs.wisc.edu

"What a waste it is to lose one's mind -- or not to have a mind at all.
How true that is." -- V.P. Dan Quayle, garbling the United Negro College
Fund slogan in an address to the group (from Newsweek, May 22nd, 1989)