[comp.ai.neural-nets] references/papers

chandra@shire.newcastle.ac.uk (Chandrasekhar Kambhampati) (07/28/89)

some time back some one on this newsgroup referred to a papper by
Funahashi K. The full reference is

Funahashi, K. "On the approximation of continuous functions by neural
nets" -1989 (2) pp 183-192 Neural Networks.

I have tried to locate this particular paper and failed.
I was wondering if any one of you out there has a copy/ details of this
paper and if you could send it along to me.

thanks

chandra

e-mail kambhampati@uk.ac.newcastle (C.kambhampati)

p-mail C. Kambhampati
	   Department of Chemical and Process Engineering
	   The University of Newcastle Upon Tyne
	   Newcastle Upon Tyne
	   POST CODE NE2 2RD
	   U. K

russell@minster.york.ac.uk (08/01/89)

In article <1989Jul28.120408.12562@newcastle.ac.uk> chandra@shire.newcastle.ac.uk (Chandrasekhar Kambhampati) writes:
>some time back some one on this newsgroup referred to a papper by
>Funahashi K. The full reference is
>
>Funahashi, K. "On the approximation of continuous functions by neural
>nets" -1989 (2) pp 183-192 Neural Networks.
>
>I have tried to locate this particular paper and failed.
>I was wondering if any one of you out there has a copy/ details of this
>paper and if you could send it along to me.

Actually, the full reference has the title
"On the approximate realization of continuous mappings by neural networks"
but I have a copy and will send it if required.

Russell.

 Russell Beale, Advanced Computer Architecture Group,
 Dept. of Computer Science, University of York, Heslington,
 YORK. YO1 5DD.  UK.               Tel: [044] (0904) 432762

 russell@uk.ac.york.minster		JANET connexions
 russell%york.minster@cs.ucl.ac.uk	ARPA connexions
 ..!mcvax!ukc!minster!russell		UUCP connexions
 russell@minster.york.ac.uk		eab mail