[comp.ai.neural-nets] ART2

kursawe@exunido.uucp (Bernd Kursawe) (07/18/89)

Hello world,

I search an implementation of the ART 2 network Grossberg and Carpenter
described (I think) 1986.

Is there somebody out there who could email me a copy of such a program?

Thanx in advance

	Bernd Kursawe

kursawe@exunido.uucp (Bernd Kursawe) (07/24/89)

I am sorry, Sorry, SORRY!!!

All of the answers I got,  disapeared (Don't ask me how, shame, shame!).

Please, please post again your information.

Specialy those two of you how offer me sources (I prefer C but any other
language is ok too)!!!

Take this as an offer to send me the sources!

Thanks
	Bernd

kursawe@exunido.uucp (Bernd Kursawe) (08/07/89)

In order to my first cry for help two people offered me sources for an
ART 2 simulator. As I mentioned in my second posting, all replays to my
message were lost through a fatal mistake.

Now it is very important for me, to get the sources, please, please,
contact me again (yes, you two, out there) and all others who have
sources about ART 2!!

When I get the sources, all of you who mailed me for a copy, get one!
But first I must have such a source, so please mail it to me!!

A thousand thanks in advance

	Bernd Kursawe

rao@enuxha.eas.asu.edu (Arun Rao) (08/08/89)

In article <1528@laura.UUCP>, kursawe@exunido.uucp (Bernd Kursawe) writes:

> In order to my first cry for help two people offered me sources for an
> ART 2 simulator. As I mentioned in my second posting, all replays to my
	[stuff deleted]

> Now it is very important for me, to get the sources, please, please,
> contact me again (yes, you two, out there) and all others who have
> sources about ART 2!!
>
> 	Bernd Kursawe

	I was one of the guys who offered you the source code, Herr Bernd,
	but I was unable to reach you when I tried a second time. Please
	try sending me mail (use the address in the .signature below) and
	I'll see if I can reach you.

	-Arun

--
Arun Rao