[comp.ai.neural-nets] neural nets in securities behaviour

sion@ganymede.ctr.columbia.edu (Boudi Sahyoun) (02/27/90)

I have a research project on the prediction of of the behaviour of security
prices using neural nets.
I am having trouble locating references...

Can anyone give me pointers on the subject? (articles, books, software ...)

Thanks,
        Sion.

jerry@festus.ksux.ksu.edu (Jerry Anderson) (02/27/90)

In article <...> sion@ganymede.ctr.columbia.edu (Boudi Sahyoun) writes:

>I have a research project on the prediction of of the behaviour of security
>prices using neural nets.
>I am having trouble locating references...

>Can anyone give me pointers on the subject? (articles, books, software ...)

I would also appreciate introductory-level references on the subject.  Please
post to the net.  Thank you.

-:{}:-                                                  Jerry J. Anderson
                                                        Computing Activities
                                                        Cardwell Hall
jerry@ksuvm                                             Kansas State University
jerry@ksuvm.ksu.edu                                     Manhattan, KS  66506
...!{rutgers,texbell}!ksuvax1!ksuvm.ksu.edu!jerry
...!<your favorite UUCP/Internet gateway>!ksuvm.ksu.edu!jerry

rca@cs.brown.edu (Ronald C.F. Antony) (02/27/90)

Please post the references. I'd like to see them, too.

Ronald

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists
in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the
unreasonable man."  Bernhard Shaw | rca@cs.brown.edu or antony@browncog.bitnet