[comp.ai.neural-nets] Neural Computation

ridsdale%knobs.utah.edu@cs.utah.edu (Gary J Ridsdale) (03/15/90)

Can someone give me ordering information for the journal
 "Neural Computation"? A phone number for the publisher
(if in the US) would be fine.
Thanks.
Gary Ridsdale

plonski@aerospace.aero.org (Mike Plonski) (03/16/90)

I highly recommend "Neural Computation".  Ordering information is.

MIT Press Journals
55 Hayward Stree
Cambride, MA 02142
(617) 253-2889

Subscription Rates are:
$45 for individuals, $90 for institutions,  $30 for students.

.   . .__.			       The opinions expressed herein are soley
|\./| !__!	 Michael Plonski       those of the author and do not represent

demers@odin.ucsd.edu (David E Demers) (03/17/90)

In article <1990Mar15.120630.7384@hellgate.utah.edu> ridsdale%knobs.utah.edu@cs.utah.edu (Gary J Ridsdale) writes:
>Can someone give me ordering information for the journal
> "Neural Computation"? A phone number for the publisher
>(if in the US) would be fine.

On the off chance that no one else posts this information,
Neural Computation is published by MIT Press.  I highly
recommend the journal.

MIT Press Journals
55 Hayward St
Cambridge MA 02142