Subject: Summary: References on "Training issues for Bp...."
From:    rcoahk@koel.co.rmit.oz (Alvaro Hui Kau)
Date:    14 May 90 01:38:41 +0000

[[ Editor's Note: You'll find troff and refer style citations below.
Fair warning, but good information... -PM ]]

To all good people out there!  I post a request two weeks ago asking for
a guide to the available references on the topic : "Training issues for
back-bone propagation alg. with neural nets" And HERE all the response I
get!!!!!!!  Thank you ,thank you , thank you...... to all those who
response!!!!!  Now it is the problem on finding the time to read the