[comp.ai.neural-nets] Address wanted for schmidhuber

maki@plains.UUCP (William Maki) (06/05/90)

The following report was mentioned in Neuron Digest 6.38.
Can anyone help me get a copy (e.g., by providing the
address(es) for Dr. Schmidhuber?

J.H. Schmidhuber (1990).  _Making the world differentiable:  On
  supervised learning fully recurrent networks for dynamic reinforcement
  learning and planning in non-stationary environments_. FKI-126-90 report
  Technische Universitat Munchen (Institut fur Informatik).

zzhao@ese.essex.ac.uk (Zuqiang Zhao (5n.7.11)) (06/07/90)

In article <4973@plains.UUCP> maki@plains.UUCP (William Maki) writes:
>The following report was mentioned in Neuron Digest 6.38.
>Can anyone help me get a copy (e.g., by providing the
>address(es) for Dr. Schmidhuber?
>
>J.H. Schmidhuber (1990).  _Making the world differentiable:  On
>  supervised learning fully recurrent networks for dynamic reinforcement
>  learning and planning in non-stationary environments_. FKI-126-90 report
>  Technische Universitat Munchen (Institut fur Informatik).

Could you send me a copy of the above mentioned technical report as well?
Thanks a lot.