[comp.ai.neural-nets] Any ART2 sources out there?

barash@mmlai.UUCP (Rev. Steve C. Barash) (06/06/90)

Does anyone have source code for ART2 they are willing
to share?  Has such a thing ever been posted?
Any "normal" source language is fine with me.
(I know about the ART1 simulator in the comp.sources.misc archives.)

Thanks in advance...
--

Steve Barash @ Martin Marietta Labs, Parallel Processing Group
ARPA: barash@mmlai.uu.net

stanger@acf4.NYU.EDU (dan stanger) (06/10/90)

I would like the sources to art2 if you find them.
Can you contact me via email if you do?
thanks,
Dan Stanger

jsaxon@cs.tamu.edu (James B Saxon) (06/12/90)

In article <16960001@acf4.NYU.EDU> stanger@acf4.NYU.EDU (dan stanger) writes:

>I would like the sources to art2 if you find them.
>Can you contact me via email if you do?
>thanks,
>Dan Stanger

Hey, me too!  But I'd also like to see some source for ART3, Darwin II,
or Darwin III, or RCI also!

I'll take NeXT, Mac, sparc, symbolics, silicon graphics... Ftp or otherwise.

Also, what are the new ftp sites for good stuff these days?

James Saxon
Subject:
--text follows this line--