[comp.ai.neural-nets] NN diagram LaTeX macros now available for FTP

psjmt@research.cc.flinders.oz (James Tizard) (11/08/90)

Whooooah there ! Thanks to everyone who sent requests for the NN weight
diagram LaTeX macros. I've now put the files up for anonymous FTP from
yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au in a shell archive /pub/tex/netpic.shar.Z

to extract:

1/  uncompress netpic.shar.Z
2/  sh netpic.shar

You should have the files nnet.tex (the macros) and nnetdemo.tex (an example)

Send me any comments, corrections or modifications and I will summarize

James
psjmt@research.cc.flinders.edu.au

mikew@sanjuan.wrcr.unr.edu (Mike Whitbeck) (11/09/90)

What is the inet address for yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au; its not in
our name resolver? Have these files been ftp'd to a US site that
supports annonymous FTP or a mailserver?

|Mike Whitbeck             |                              |
|Desert Research Inst.     | mikew@wheeler.wrc.unr.edu    |
|POB 60220                 |                              |
|RENO, NV 89506            | 702-673-7348                 |
|__________________________|______________________________|

All academics have the potential for being insatiable...
but the chemists are the most expensive and insatiable among the
expensive and insatiable. - J. Martin in "To Rise Above Principle"

______________________________.
| mikew@wheeler.wrc.unr.edu    |

cdlee@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Chan-Do Lee) (11/09/90)

mikew@sanjuan.wrcr.unr.edu (Mike Whitbeck) writes:

>What is the inet address for yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au; its not in
>our name resolver?

I did nslookup on our local machine. It shows:

	Non-authoritative answer:
	Name:    yallara.cs.rmit.oz.au
	Addresses:  131.170.24.42, 192.55.190.42

Both addresses seem to work.