[comp.ai.neural-nets] req for code from AIExpert

shelby@sun1.ise.ufl.edu (Scott Preston) (11/08/90)

      I am interested in getting a copy of the code in the article
"Developing a Neural Network with TurboC++" from AI Expert(Oct 90).
This code was, theoretically, presented in comp.ai, I may have missed
it.  I know it is supposed to be available from several private bulletin
boards as well.  I have called several of these and they dont have the
latest programs yet.
If anyone has a copy of this code that could be mailed to me here or can tell me
what BBS or FTP site has it I would appreciate it!!

        Thank you

            Scott Preston

                shelby@sun1.ise.ufl.edu
                sp4@beach.cis.ufl.edu

knud@enel.ucalgary.ca (Steve Knudsen) (11/09/90)

I too would appreciate the ftp address of the TC++ NN code OR some kind
soul sending me the source (compressed,  BINHEXed,  Stuffed,  ZOOed,
whatever...)

Thanks

KSK

K. Steven Knudsen                     | Society needs more phoneless cords.
University of Calgary                 |
Department of Electrical Engineering  |
.uunet!{ubc-cs,utai,alberta}!calgary!enel!knud

shelby@sun1.ise.ufl.edu (Scott Preston) (11/10/90)

In article <1990Nov7.211045.310@eng.ufl.edu> shelby@sun1.ise.ufl.edu (Scott Preston) writes:
>      I am interested in getting a copy of the code in the article
>"Developing a Neural Network with TurboC++" from AI Expert(Oct 90).
>This code was, theoretically, presented in comp.ai, I may have missed
>it.  I know it is supposed to be available from several private bulletin
>boards as well.  I have called several of these and they dont have the
>latest programs yet.
>If anyone has a copy of this code that could be mailed to me here or can tell me
>what BBS or FTP site has it I would appreciate it!!
>
>        Thank you
>
>            Scott Preston
>
>                shelby@sun1.ise.ufl.edu
>                sp4@beach.cis.ufl.edu

    I have received  several responses requesting this code and none providing
code or pointers to it..  So I went to Compu$erve and downloaded it
from there.  I now have it and have placed it on this SUN for anonymous
FTP.  The ls/dir option DOES NOT appear to work correctly (last  time I
checked) so here is the file name to get (in binary mode of course!)

                netcpp.zip

it is NOT extremely well documented but is interesting and works.  I
am assuming that this code being placed on this machine violates NO
copyrights b/c I got it for free and it is supposed to be available
from private boards.  I hope everybody has fun with it and, if you have
any cool code send it to me and I will stick it in the FTP directory
or just tell me where I can get it!!

                   Scott
                   Shelby@sun1.ise.ufl.edu

FTP address SUN1.ISE.UFL.EDU