[comp.ai.neural-nets] Need Fuzzy Logic S/H Companies

vchin@kean.ucs.mun.ca (11/27/90)

Hi, anyone with information on software/hardware suppliers for
Fuzzy Logic.  Name, Address & Telephone # of the company will be
greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance!!

Voon Chin
C-CORE
Memorial University of Nfld

guansy@cs.tamu.edu (Sheng-Yih (Stanley) Guan) (12/01/90)

>Hi, anyone with information on software/hardware suppliers for
>Fuzzy Logic.  Name, Address & Telephone # of the company will be
>greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance!!
>
>Voon Chi

Try the following company, they have developed software and
hardware (?) on Fuzzy Logic.

Togai InfraLogic, Inc.
30 Corporate Park, Suite 107, Irvine, California 92714.
Tel (714)975-8522, Fax (714) 975-8524

Maybe you can contact Dr. John Yen in our Computer Science Departement.
He has published series of papers on Fuzzy Logic and Neural Networks.
His email address is yen@cssun.tamu.edu.

Sheng Y. Guan
 _       _   _                            ___________
|  \    /_| / /    Visualization Lab     /____  ____/
 \  \  //  / /   Computer Science Dept       / /  _   _    _   _
  | | //  / /     Texas A&M University      / /  / | | \  / | | | ||
  | |//  / / College Station, TX 77843-3112/ /  / /| |  \//|| | | ||
  /  /  / /____    Tel: (409)845-0531     / /  / -|| | |\/ || | !_!|
 !__/  /______/ stanley@visual1.tamu.edu /_/  /_/ || !_!   || !____!

ahlenius@motcid.UUCP (Mark Ahlenius) (12/03/90)

vchin@kean.ucs.mun.ca writes:

>Hi, anyone with information on software/hardware suppliers for
>Fuzzy Logic.  Name, Address & Telephone # of the company will be
>greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance!!

>Voon Chin

 One company is Togai InfraLogics, Inc.
		30 Corporate Park, Suite 107
		Irvine CA,
			U.S.A.
			(714) 975-8522

They make both hardware and software (Fuzzy C compilers).

--
Mark Ahlenius 		  voice:(708)-632-5346  email: uunet!motcid!ahleniusm