[comp.ai.neural-nets] Medical Imaging

esrmm@warwick.ac.uk (Denis Anthony) (09/11/90)

I am using neural networks to classify lung scintigrams. I cannot find much
information on others working in nuclear medicine using this technique. (Well
none actually).

I previously sent a request for contacts with nuclear medical applications of ANNs
and got not one single reply.

If anyone else is working
on medical imaging with ANNs I should appreciate hearing from you, especially
nuclear imaging, particularly pulmonary scintigrams.

I will be happy to email details of my work to any interested parties.

Denis

gabriel@lri.lri.fr (Gabriel Galibourg - Groupe RC - [+33 1 69 41 63 90]) (10/03/90)

In `comp.ai.neural-nets' (message #1740) esrmm@warwick.ac.uk wrote:

> I am using neural networks to classify lung scintigrams. I cannot find much
> information on others working in nuclear medicine using this technique. (Well
> none actually).
>
> I previously sent a request for contacts with nuclear medical applications of ANNs
> and got not one single reply.
>
> If anyone else is working
> on medical imaging with ANNs I should appreciate hearing from you, especially
> nuclear imaging, particularly pulmonary scintigrams.
>
> I will be happy to email details of my work to any interested parties.
>
> Denis

esrmm@warwick.ac.uk (Denis Anthony) (01/07/91)

I find that I cannot reach him by email. I have tried :-
ukc!uunet!steinmetz!gemed!ravula
ravula%master.mrisi%mrsvr@uwm.edu
ravula%gemed%steinmetz%uunet@ukc
ravula%master.mrisi%mrsvr@edu.uwm
{att|mailrus|uunet|phillabs}!steinmetz!gemed!ravula
and
{att|uwvax|mailrus}!uwmcsd1!mrsvr!gemed!ravula

All with no success. Anyone able to reach him ?
If so could you reply directly by email please.

Denis

news@warwick.ac.uk (Network news) (01/08/91)

This article was probably generated by a buggy news reader.

ravula@glblview.uucp (Ramesh Ravula) (01/10/91)

     Hello,

	  This is Ramesh Ravula. If you are not able to reach me through
e-mail send me a letter. The following is my address.

   Ramesh Ravula
   GE Medical Systems
   Mail W-826
   3200 N. Grandview Blvd
   Waukesha, WI 53188
   U.S.A
--
email:    {att|mailrus|uunet|phillabs}!steinmetz!gemed!ravula
                                   or