[comp.ai.neural-nets] address etc. for NN Journals

davidd@wolf.cs.washington.edu (David Doll) (01/16/91)

Hello, I've seen the following (and several others but I can't remember them
right now) around but don't know where to find them. I would appreciate
any info regarding their address, phone, e-mail, etc. Thanks.

Proceedings of the XXX International joint Conference on Neural Networks
Journal of Neural Network Computing: Technology, Design and Apps
Neural Computation
Neural Networks
Neural Network Review
Advancing in Neural Information Processing Systems 1 11

--
David Doll
Computer Science Dept.

demers@odin.ucsd.edu (David E Demers) (01/17/91)

In article <DAVIDD.91Jan15133417@wolf.cs.washington.edu> davidd@wolf.cs.washington.edu (David Doll) writes:
>Hello, I've seen the following (and several others but I can't remember them
>right now) around but don't know where to find them. I would appreciate
>any info regarding their address, phone, e-mail, etc. Thanks.

In case this is of general interest, and since I happen to be
where my books are for a change:

>Proceedings of the XXX International joint Conference on Neural Networks
Depends. The proceedings were not all handled by the
same publisher. You might try writing IEEE, since they sponsored
it.  Lawrence Erlbaum published proceedings for the two Washington
conferences, and were selling the Jan 1990 proceedings for under
$30.
The 1990 San Diego proceedings are IEEE catalog # 90CH2879-5

>Journal of Neural Network Computing: Technology, Design and Apps
???
>Neural Computation
Published by MIT Press Journals
55 Hayward St
Cambridge MA 02142
USA

[Highly recommended]

>Neural Networks
Comes with membership in INNS, the International Neural Network
Society.  Published by
Pergamon Press, Inc.
Fairview Park
Elmsford, NY 10523
USA

>Neural Network Review
??
>Advancing in Neural Information Processing Systems 1 11

If not in your local bookstore,
Published by Morgan Kaufmann
2929 Campus Dr. Suite 260
San Mateo, CA 94403
USA

--
Dave DeMers					demers@cs.ucsd.edu
Computer Science & Engineering	C-014		demers%cs@ucsd.bitnet

spirkov@ptolemy.arc.nasa.gov (Lilly Spirkovska) (01/18/91)

> Journal of Neural Network Computing: Technology, Design and Apps
Auerbach Publishers
210 South Street
Boston, MA 02111
800-950-1216