[net.micro] Is there a public-domain spreadsheet?

Pearson Pete@LLL-MFE.ARPA (03/26/85)

Anybody out there know of a free (or cheap) spreadsheet program with
sources available?

cem@intelca.UUCP (Chuck McManis) (03/29/85)

> Anybody out there know of a free (or cheap) spreadsheet program with
> sources available?

A cheap one is the one supplied with Turbo Pascal. Although it isn't
all that powerful (I use Lotus at work) it does come with source, a
language to compile it, and editor to change it. That is the deal of
the century.

Of course if you are using a Macintosh or Xenix it won't help.

--Chuck

--
                                            - - - D I S C L A I M E R - - -
{ihnp4,fortune}!dual\                     All opinions expressed herein are my

wegrzyn@encore.UUCP (Chuck Wegrzyn) (04/02/85)

	There was distributed over net.sources some months ago a
	spread sheet program called vc. If you want it send me some
	mail and I will forward it to you.

			Chuck Wegrzyn
		{allegra,decvax,ihnp4,linus,talcott}!encore!wegrzyn

root@wlcrjs.UUCP (Randy Suess) (04/04/85)

In article <550@intelca.UUCP> cem@intelca.UUCP (Chuck McManis) writes:
> Anybody out there know of a free (or cheap) spreadsheet program with
> sources available?

	There was, of course, the vc spreadsheet written in 'C' that was
	recently posted to net.sources.  I havn't had time to fully debug
	it on my XENIX 3.0b system, but it looks good enough to be usable.

--
.. that's the biz, sweetheart ..
Randy Suess

rod@petsd.UUCP (Robert O. Domitz) (07/17/85)

Have you had any luck getting information about a public-domain or otherwise
cheap spread-sheet program?  If you have, please send me some information
about it.  I am also interested.

My address is:
	R. O. Domitz
	P.O. Box 1186