[comp.ai.neural-nets] PDP Software

steve@axon.siemens.com (Steve Giovannetti) (12/28/89)

     Are the programs included in "Explorations in Parellel Distributed
Processing" by McClelland and Rumelhart available for ftp from anywhere on the
internet?

Steve Giovannetti
(steve@neuron.siemens.com)

	     "Enita non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem!"

						      William of Occam

woody@eos.UUCP (Wayne Wood) (12/28/89)

In article <STEVE.GNUS4@axon.siemens.com> steve@axon.siemens.com (Steve Giovannetti) writes:

>     Are the programs included in "Explorations in Parellel Distributed
>Processing" by McClelland and Rumelhart available for ftp from anywhere on the
>internet?
>
>Steve Giovannetti
>(steve@neuron.siemens.com)
>--

the PDP software is copyrighted by Rummelhart & McClelland... you
gotta BUY it!

/***   woody   ****************************************************************
*** ...tongue tied and twisted, just an earth bound misfit, I...            ***
*** -- David Gilmour, Pink Floyd                                            ***
****** woody@eos.arc.nasa.gov *** my opinions, like my mind, are my own ******/

manke@i41s15.ira.uka.de (Stefan Manke Betr. Newbery) (03/19/91)

Hi!

Does anybody know where I can find the PDP software products
from PDP Research group.
Please send answer to <manke@ira.uka.de>!

Thanks
S.M.