[comp.ai.neural-nets] neural modeling conference

kroger@scarecrow.cognet.ucla.edu (James Kroger) (04/12/91)

Last summer, there was an interesting conference on neural modeling
held at Berkeley. One focus was on the role of oscillations
in neural information processing.

I do not know who sponsored the conference, although quite possibly it
was put on by people both at Berkeley and SRI.

Question: does anybody know either if there will be a follow-up
conference this summer (as promised), or whom I might contact to find out
about it?

Thanks,

Jim Kroger
Dept. of Psychology
UCLA
(kroger@cognet.ucla.edu)

weigl@sibelius.inria.fr (Konrad Weigl) (04/13/91)

In article <1991Apr12.045757.4681@cognet.ucla.edu>, kroger@scarecrow.cognet.ucla.edu (James Kroger) writes:
> Last summer, there was an interesting conference on neural modeling
> held at Berkeley. One focus was on the role of oscillations
> in neural information processing.
>

> Jim Kroger
> Dept. of Psychology
> UCLA
> (kroger@cognet.ucla.edu)

Am strongly interested by above topic.
Any info about proceedings or other sources concerning
topic would be greatly appreciated.

Konrad Weigl               Tel. (France) 93 65 78 63
Projet Pastis              Fax  (France) 93 65 78 58
INRIA-Sophia Antipolis     email weigl@mirsa.inria.fr
2004 Route des Lucioles
B.P. 109
06561 Valbonne Cedex