[comp.ai.neural-nets] NETtalk REFERENCES NEEDED

farris@marlin.NOSC.MIL (Russell H. Farris) (04/17/91)

        I have not been able to find the following reference in
the SDSU or UCSD libraries, and I would appreciate any help
locating it.

        Rosenberg, C.  R., and T.  J.  Sejnowski (1987).
                Parallel networks that learn to pronounce English
                text.  Complex Systems, 1, 145-168.

        Is Complex Systems a journal, a collection of conference
proceedings, or a series of books?  I would also like to have
references to other articles about NETtalk. Thanks,

Russ Farris         (farris@marlin.nosc.mil)   (619) 553-4129
Code 444
Naval Ocean Systems Center
271 Catalina Blvd                "As for Gunnar I cannot speak,
San Diego, Calif 92152-5000         but his halberd is home!"
                                                    Njal's Saga

khoogakk@cs.ruu.nl (Kees Hoogakker) (04/19/91)

In <1741@marlin.NOSC.MIL> farris@marlin.NOSC.MIL (Russell H. Farris) writes:

>        I have not been able to find the following reference in
>the SDSU or UCSD libraries, and I would appreciate any help
>locating it.
>
>        Rosenberg, C.  R., and T.  J.  Sejnowski (1987).
>                Parallel networks that learn to pronounce English
>                text.  Complex Systems, 1, 145-168.
>
>        Is Complex Systems a journal, a collection of conference
>proceedings, or a series of books?  I would also like to have
>references to other articles about NETtalk. Thanks,

   Complex Systems is a journal!
   There are a number of good articles about NN's published over the
   last couple of years in this journal. However I experienced also
   difficulties in locating copies of it.

					 Kees Hoogakker

| / |  |  Kees Hoogakker, Dept. of Comp. Science,
|/  |__|  Utrecht University, The Netherlands.
|\  |  |  (UUCP:...!hp4nl!ruuinf!praxis!khoogakk )