[comp.ai.neural-nets] References for commercial neural chips !!!

singh@polaris.cs.unc.edu (Raj Kumar Singh) (04/18/91)

We are looking for references of company name, telephone number, availability
etc of commercially available neural chips.  Someone had posted a list of
various companies sometime ago.  We will much appreciate any help in this
regard.

-- Raj K. Singh (singh@cs.unc.edu)

pjw@hpctdkr.HP.COM (Peter Walsh) (04/19/91)

/ hpctdkr:comp.ai.neural-nets / singh@polaris.cs.unc.edu (Raj Kumar Singh) /  7:33 pm  Apr 17, 1991 /
We are looking for references of company name, telephone number, availability
etc of commercially available neural chips.  Someone had posted a list of
various companies sometime ago.  We will much appreciate any help in this
regard.

-- Raj K. Singh (singh@cs.unc.edu)
----------

Check the article "A Neural Chips Survey" by T.J. Schwartz,
in the Dec. 1990 issue of "AI EXPERT" pages 34-39

Peter J. Walsh
Hewlett Packard
Colorado Telecommunications Divsion
pjw@col.hp.com

ssingh@watserv1.waterloo.edu ( Ice ) (04/20/91)

In article <40060001@hpctdkr.HP.COM> pjw@hpctdkr.HP.COM (Peter Walsh) writes:

>Check the article "A Neural Chips Survey" by T.J. Schwartz,
>in the Dec. 1990 issue of "AI EXPERT" pages 34-39

Why not just type it out so that other people on the net can find out
about this (and mayhap benefit)? Be a little more altruistic...

Adaptive Solutions, Inc
1400 N.W. Compton Dr., Ste. 340
Beaverton, OR, 97006
503.690.1236

Bell Laboratories
Crawford's Corner Rd.
Holmdel, N.J. 07733
201.949.0630

California Scientific Software
10141 Evening Star Dr., Ste 6
Grass Valley, CA 95945
916.477.7481

Hecht-Nielson Neurocomputers (HNC)
5501 Oberlin Dr.
San Diego, CA 92121,1718
619.546.8877

Intel Corp.
3065 Bowers Ave.
Santa Clara, CA 95051
408.765.8080

Lockheed Corp.
MS 091-10 B/282			<=== bizarre :-)
Palo Alto, CA, 94304
415.424.3970

Micro Devices
30 Skyline Dr.
Lake Mary, Fla, 32746
407.333.4379

Neural Semiconductor
5973 Avenida Encinas
Carlsbad CA, 92008
619.931.7600

Oxford Computer Inc.
39 Old Good Hill Rd.
Oxford, Conn 06483
203.881.0891

Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC)
10260 Campus Point Dr., MS 71
San Diego, CA 92121
619.546.6920

Synaptics Inc.
2860 Zanker Rd., Ste. 105
San Jose, CA, 95134
408.434.0110

Syntonic Systems Inc.
17200 N.W. Corridor Ct., Ste 125
Beaverton, OR 97006
503.645.5596

Ice. "The 600 series had rubber skin; we spotted them easy. But these are new.
They look human."-Terminator.

--
(1ST HYPERMEDIA .SIG) ; #include <black_rain.h> ; #include <robotron.h>
"Ice" is a UW AI living at: ssingh@watserv1.[u]waterloo.{edu|cdn}/[ca]