[comp.ai.neural-nets] neural network packages for Silicon Graphics

johnm@dbrmelb.dbrhi.oz (John Mashford) (06/06/91)

In a previous posting I wrote:
>Would anybody know of any commercially available neural network packages that
>run on Sun workstations ?
I received a great deal of useful information in response and thank again
everybody who replied.

When I posted the article we had more or less decided to use Sun workstations
for our neural network project. However, a major partner in the project is
leaning towards using Silicon Graphics machines. We are therefore now
considering these machines.

May I therefore ask:
Would anybody know of any commercially available neural network packages that
run on Silicon Graphics workstations ?

If so I would be very grateful if you could let me know by posting or,
preferably, by e-mail.

| John Mashford      CSIRO Division of Building, Construction and Engineering |
|                    Post Office Box 56, Highett, Victoria, Australia   3190  |
| Internet: johnm@mel.dbce.csiro.au  Tel: +61 3 556 2211  Fax: +61 3 556 2819 |