[comp.ai.neural-nets] Quality Control -- Neural networks

payman@milton.u.washington.edu (Payman Arabshahi) (06/20/91)

I would greatly appreciate it if somebody
could be kind enough to send me or post in
the newsgroup information/references about
quality control using neural networks.  I
am interested in applying neural networks
to the testing of electronic components.

Many thanks;

Payman Arabshahi

payman@milton.u.washington.edu

dwunsch@bcsaic.UUCP (Don Wunsch) (06/21/91)

In message <1991Jun20.001828.23510@milton.u.washington.edu>
article 3355, Payman Arabshahi writes:

>I would greatly appreciate it if somebody
>could be kind enough to send me or post in
>the newsgroup information/references about
>quality control using neural networks.  I

Payman,

You might be interested in seeing:

Neural hypercolumn architectures for the preprocessing of radiographic
weld images, Gaillard, Alain, Donald C. Wunsch II, and Richard A.
Escobedo, Proc. SPIE Vol 1294, Applications of Neural Networks, 1990.

Of course, you'll probably get a bonanza of worthwhile references
at the upcoming IJCNN-91-Seattle.

Good luck!

Don