[comp.unix.ultrix] System Dispatch/Reader's Comment Form

nes@prcrs.UUCP (Nancy Shoemaker) (05/04/88)

decuac!avolio, wrote:

> I strongly suggest you fill out the READER'S COMMENTS card found in
> the back of every manual.  That's the best way to affect a change in
> this regard.

I admit to being a little miffed at that comment -- yet another way to
report problems/comments to DEC.  However, I now apologize, Fred.

Today the Apr/May/Jun 1988 Ultrix Systems Dispatch arrived.  Answering
the "Reader's Comments" form in the back of *that* manual may actually
be a worthwhile exercise, and I'd urge you folks who get the dispatch
to consider it.  In particular, enough "yes" answers to the question
"Would you like to see the fixed problems in the operating system Release
Notes published in the Systems Dispatch?" may get such a section into
the Release Notes. :-)   [And, yes, I've sent in the comment form
on the release notes, too.]