[comp.unix.ultrix] Ultrix Info

rajeev%pundit@Sun.COM (Sri Rajeev) (05/05/89)

Folks,
	I am looking for information on Ultrix, specifically criticisms positive
and negative on its features, how it differs from bsd and sysv, and anything
else you think is relevant.  I am not looking for Official Party Line info.

	Please send me mail at rajeev@sun.com.  Thanks for your assistance.

				-- S. Rajeev

In article <103051@sun.Eng.Sun.COM> rajeev%pundit@Sun.COM (Sri Rajeev) writes:
> Folks,
> 	I am looking for information on Ultrix, specifically criticisms positive
> and negative on its features, how it differs from bsd and sysv, and anything
> else you think is relevant.  I am not looking for Official Party Line info.
>
> 	Please send me mail at rajeev@sun.com.  Thanks for your assistance.
				      ^^^^^^^

You might mention why you want this information.  If you are a prospective
Ultrix customer, I'd go to considerably more effort than if you're trying
to make up some kind of document for Sun...