[net.micro] Looking for a ... Keyboard

fjpls@mtuxn.UUCP (P.STEVENS) (08/09/85)

To: mtuxo!drutx!ihnp4!qantel!dual!lll-crg!gymble!speaker
Subject: Re: Looking for a parallel scanned ENCODED keyboard...
Newsgroups: net.micro
Bcc:

Try to find a copy of COMPUTER SHOPPER, a newsprint, monthly magazine
which runs adds for businesses which sell surplus equipment as well
as new stuff. By the way, if you like mail order prices, this magazine
can lead you to the best price around.

Paul Stevens - mtuxn!fjpls

If u cn rd ths, u 2 cn bcum a prgrmr & mk bg $.

gws@cbnap.UUCP (Gary W. Sanders (N8EMR)) (08/09/85)

	I have not been able to find computer shopper in three
	months,I have tyried my regular outlets but nothing,
	did they go out of bussines???
	tnx

[	Gary W. Sanders (N8EMR)						      ]
[	AT&T Bell Labs (Columbus,Ohio)					      ]
[	614-860-5965 (w)	614-457-4595 (h)			      ]
[	72277,1325 Compuserve.						      ]
test of sig file