[comp.unix.ultrix] tcsh for DS3100?

aalto@cc.helsinki.fi (01/11/90)

Does anyone have tcsh for DS 3100? The anonymous FTP in Ohio State University
does not have it and we do not have a Bsd source licence.

Erkki Aalto

aalto@finuhcb.bitnet

University of Helsinki, Finland

In article <1722.25ac46ae@cc.helsinki.fi> aalto@cc.helsinki.fi writes:
> Does anyone have tcsh for DS 3100? The anonymous FTP in Ohio State University
> does not have it and we do not have a Bsd source licence.

/usr/new/csh in the Ultrix unsupported tape is similar to tcsh...

doug@wiley.UUCP (Doug Rudoff) (01/16/90)

>Does anyone have tcsh for DS 3100? The anonymous FTP in Ohio State University
>does not have it and we do not have a Bsd source licence.

I had a copy of tcsh for Suns sitting around and I recompiled it on a
DECstation with no modifications. I've been using it for a while and
have had no problems.