[comp.unix.ultrix] Getty source needed

keijo@vttux1.vtt.fi (keijo tuominen) (09/27/90)

I need a source program of getty.
Does anyone know where I can find one.
--
 *        Tuominen Keijo              *           E-mail adress:            *
 *        Vuorimiehentie 5            *        Keijo.Tuominen@vtt.fi        *
 *     SF-02150 Espoo, Finland        *              TELEFAX:       	    *
 * Phone: 90-4564295 Home: 90-538606  *            +358 0 460648  	    *

alan@shodha.enet.dec.com ( Alan's Home for Wayward Notes File.) (09/29/90)

In article <5142@hemuli.tik.vtt.fi>, keijo@vttux1.vtt.fi (keijo tuominen) writes:

> I need a source program of getty.
> Does anyone know where I can find one.
> --
>  *        Tuominen Keijo              *           E-mail adress:            *

	If you have an AT&T source license you should be able to
	order the V4.0 sources soon.  If you order them now you'll
	probably get V3.0 sources.  If you don't have AT&T source
	license then it starts getting expensive.

	Maybe GNU has a getty run-alike that you can look at.
--
Alan Rollow				alan@nabeth.enet.dec.com

frank@croton.enet.dec.com (Frank Wortner) (10/01/90)

4.3BSD getty is available from a number of sources on the Internet, including
gatekeeper.dec.com.  Look in pub/bsd-source/src/network/getty.tar.Z.

Now for a short disclaimer:  this is *not* a Digital-supported product.
Any use
of this code is entirely at your own risk.

					Frank