[comp.unix.ultrix] Background Images ???????

chris@wuarchive.wustl.edu (Chris Myers) (01/21/91)

dcb@dave.mis.semi.harris.com (Dave Brillhart) writes:

>I recently set-up a DECstation 5000.  Does anyone know an anonymous
>FTP site from which I can download images to display on the console's
>background? I am running ULTRIX V4.1, OSF/Motif 1.0.

wuarchive.wustl.edu has a large collection of GIF-format images
that can be used (with xloadimage) as background images.  The GIF
images are stored in /graphics/gif and xloadimage can be found in
/usenet/comp.sources.x/volume9/xloadimage.
--
Chris Myers                                Internet: chris@wugate.wustl.edu
Software Engineer                           UUCP: ...!uunet!wuarchive!chris