[comp.unix.ultrix] gcc and g++ distribution help

mra@srchtec.uucp (Michael Almond) (02/07/91)

In article <1991Feb5.214815.17232@unx2.ucc.okstate.edu> terry@unx2.ucc.okstate.edu (Terry J. Klarich) writes:

>Is there a binary distribution of g++ available?  If not, could some one
>please tar off all the binary and needed text files for me?

I have the OSF's version of g++, gcc, gdb and libg++ up an running here on
a DECsystem 3100.  I have wanted to make the avaiable for ananymous ftp, but
our site's connection to the Internet will not be up for another few weeks.
If you would like, i cant ftp them to you or anyone else who is going through
the pains of compiling g**.

--
Michael R. Almond (Georgia Tech Alumnus)           mra@srchtec.uucp (registered)
search technology, inc.				             mra@searchtech.com